If you receive your mail through your ISP email account by way of an alias (forwarding) account from our server or email for your domain is managed by another vendor, then you will need to contact your ISP. If you send/receive your email to/from our mail-server, then use the setting found below:
- Incoming mail server (POP3): mail.topnetwork.com
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.topnetwork.com
- Require logon using Secure Password Authentication: UNchecked (default setting)
- Outgoing Server: check "My Outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication"
- Outgoing Server: select "Use same settings as my incoming mail server"
- Server Port Numbers (default settings)
- Incoming server (POP3): 110
- This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL): UNchecked
- Outgoing server (SMTP): 25
Refer to your email software Help guide to assist you in the setup of your software using the above settings.